Tuesday 1 May 2012

Aurelio Costarella at MBFWA


Aurelio Costarella always knows how to put on a great show, and this year he definitely did not disappoint. The show started very dramatically with 2 black on black dresses which just made my jaw drop. The mood became a little lighter after those first 2 looks, with bursts of yellows, blues and metallics making their way down the runway. 


Mr Costarella is an absolute genius at dressing women, each dress was fitted to perfection, and each look possessed the most intricate details of feathers, lace, sequins and delicate embroidery, which would make any woman feel like a million dollars. The whole collection was just so beautifully romantic and feminine, it literally took my breath away. 



 


I seriously need this dress in my life ASAP


If it were acceptable to wear headpieces like that on a daily basis, I totally would!


Ah! So elegant!


This literally left me without speech. GORGEOUS!

The genius in the flesh

The finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment